Greece

I would like to go to Greece because I think it has a very interesting past and the landscapes are amazing. I've seen it has great islands to visit, therefore is an expensive travel. If I been there I'd go to the Acropolis and visit the Parthenon. I would like to take a lot of photographs around the city and their islands. I don't know if I would like to study there because I'm studying to become a filmmaker and there's poor culture about cinema, so I'd prefer to go just for holidays. One of my cousins visited Greece in 2018 and she loved the country, she recommended me to go, but also she recommended me to got to Ireland, Holland, England and a lot of another countries, so I will have to save a lot of money. I think I'd really enjoyed everything of Greece. I hope be there someday and eat a lot of their food, I think it must be tasty.




Comentarios

  1. I would like to visit Greece too! But because of the origin of the teathre!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lanthimos is from Atenas (i googled it xd) but I would also use my time for just be on holidays

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to visit Greece someday, because it looks a very nice country fot its culture. I hope you can to go someday!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Do you like Saint Seiya? Seiya is forme japan but lived and trained in greece

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario