The Florida Project

I don´t have a favourite movie, but I'm gonna talk about a movie that I really like it called The Florida Project. The Florida Project is a 2017 movie directed by Sean Baker. I think I liked because the cast is so good and the performances they made are pretty awesome.

I like drama and comedy movies. The last movie I saw it was Dogman, an italian film inspired in real events happened during 1988 and made in 2018. I really liked that movie 'cause the script is pretty good and the actor is amazing. It was a great experience 'cause I went with my boyfriend's family and it was really fun. I really recommend the movie by the way.

I've always thought that the experience to see a movie in a cinema is much better than alone on your home. So I really try to go very often, cause the most of the time I don't have much free time. I hope you try to go often and enjoy the experience.


Comentarios