Social Medias

I usually give my personal information to social medias, sometimes I can't control it. Of course is a bad idea, 'cause for any reason you are exposed and your personal information can be stolen by other people. I think the limits are pretty thin, because sometimes you must give your number or your phone, but there's sometimes that you can avoid it.
One of my favorite social media is Instagram, 'cause I can share my photographs and see another works. Also I used to use Facebook, but lately I have not been using that social media 'cause I think is not fun as used to be.

Comentarios

  1. Instagram it's my favorite social media too! and you're right about the personal information.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My favorite social media is Instagram too, I think that you should have care with that you share.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario