Arctic Monkeys

I love go to concerts, and I use to go with my brother. In 2014 Arctic Monkeys, our favorite indie band, came to Chile. I was 15 years old and my brother was 18 years old. We were waiting for that day for years, and they will be finally here, in Santiago. We had heard them since 2010.
I remember that the concert day we travelled from Rancagua and we were so nervous in the car, hopefully the highway was clear. We wait around 30 minutes before get in Movistar Arena. The Hives was supporting the concert, so we heard them before Arctic Monkeys.
I remember when I saw them by first time, It felt so cool but it was weird, because we were accustomed to watch them on YouTube, but in that moment they were in front of us, hard to believe it. I remember that in the middle of the concert my brother lifted me up and I saw clearly to Alex Turner in front of me, it was incredible (I loved him). The concert was awesome, they played all the songs we wanted to heard, except of Teddy Picker. We shout a lot, our voices dead after concert, but worth it.
After the concert I cried a week (ups). What about you? Have you ever cried after a concert?

SEE U


Comentarios